Travel and accommodation
Travel to Palma de Mallorca
The most comfortable and fastest way to reach the island is the air route, as Son Sant Joan International Airport is the third in importance of the Spanish set. Daily, dozens of aircraft from major international airports arrive to the island.
If you wish detailed information about the arrival to the venue through the different transport alternatives, click on the images below.
Renfe offers Special Rate to all attendees as follow: – 30% in high-speed trains Long distance destination Madrid, Barcelona and Alicante. If you are interested you should contact the technical secretariat once you formalize your registration to send you the RENFE bonus with the authorization code. Learn how to benefit from the discount by clicking HERE. Remember that when traveling, you must print your confirmation letter of registration to the congress along with the discount voucher (if you have used it).
Oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Congress of Clinical and Health Psychology on Children and Adolescents.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all Oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on Oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on Oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW73A18 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com
We recommend the following accommodation options that offer special agreed upon prices for those attending the congress. Please, follow the instructions of the option you select in order to book your place.
HOTEL MELIÁ PALMA MARINA (FORMER MELIÁ PALAS ATENEA)**** (Venue of the congress)
Double Room for one person (including Bed and Breakfast): € 126.50
Double Room for two people (including Bed and Breakfast): € 143
The price includes Value Added Tax (VAT). Price per night. Places are limited.
- Tourist tax Not included.
Credit card details are needed to guarantee your reservation.