One of the main social activities is the official congress dinner, which will take place on Friday, November 17, 2017. This and other social activities in which you can participate in will be announced here.
Please, e-mail email@example.com indicating your interest in receiving information on the congress and related activities on clinical and health psychology on children and adolescents. Do not forget to indicate your name, email address that you want to use as the default for receiving the information, country of origin and language preference (Spanish / English).
We recommend you check the official website of tourism in Andalucía by clicking here.
Seville is a safe city and comparable to many other European cities. Despite this, it is recommended to take preventive measures such as taking care of their personal belongings in crowded places (as in the subway and other public transport).
The application for registration to the congress will open on January 27, 2017.
Autumn is one of the best seasons to visit Seville. In November the weather is a bit cooler and temperature is moderate (20-25 degrees Celsius). In autumn it is common to find stalls of delicious warm roasted chestnut in the most commercial streets of the city.
Formalize your registration before July 16, 2017 to enjoy the reduced rates.
Seville airport provides public transport services (taxis and buses) or private services (by car or car rental) to the visitors. More information: http://www.gowithoh.com/guide-seville/airport-transport/
Those who can benefit from reduced registration fee are students who do not receive a salary for their work or study, unemployed professionals, professionals working in NGOs, and members of associates. All the above conditions must be accredited at the time of registration. The documentation provided will be manually reviewed by the Technical Secretariat of III ICCPCA.
The student fee applies to those who are studying fulltime at an undergraduate level or for an official master´s degree. This condition does not apply to persons who, besides being students receive a salary related to their work or studies. In Spain, most PhD students are employed by their university and receives a salary (thus, are not entitled to the student fee) (FPU and FPI grants, any other grants awarded by the Governments of the Autonomous Communities of Spain), but this may differ from country to country. It is mandatory to provide a proof of student status and all documents will be reviewed manually by the Technical Secretariat.
We recommend that you book your room with special rates for congress attendees in the conference venue (Hotel Meliá Sevilla ****, Calle Doctor Pedro de Castro, 1, 41004 Seville, Spain). Special rates for congress attendees will be announced very soon at http://aitanacongress.com/2017/en/travel-and-accommodation.
We do not recommend you waiting still the last minute to book a hotel room because places are limited. Please, check the reservation process and conditions here.
The easiest way is to upload a scanned current registration receipt or student ID (only if it has an expiration date) when completing your registration form. If your upload does not work, try a smaller picture, or email the Technical Secretariat of the III ICCPCA firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be a student at least at the time of formalizing your registration for the congress.
We are negotiating the best prices with flight and train companies for those attending the III ICCPCA. The information will be available from January 2017 here.
The associates are companies, associations, institutions (such as universities, research centers, private clinics, etc.), all linked to the field of clinical and health psychology on children and adolescents. An agreement with the congress committee will be formalized through the person responsible of each entity to encourage the participation of its members in the III ICCPCA. The members of the collaborating institutions will benefit from a reduced registration fee. Do not miss the opportunity to benefit from the discount.
We recommend you to select previously the sessions that are of your interest. Save some time for networking, walking, shopping, and exploring the city. Make your stay in Seville a complete experience! The congress will be held at the Hotel Meliá Sevilla****. Check out in the program the sessions that you would like attending to, and look for the rooms in the map included in the attendees’ materials.
After formalizing the collaboration agreement, the name of the institution will be announced in the list of associates in the registration section. Please, check out if your institution is already collaborating, and let us know when you make your registration!
Select the sessions and activities that you want to attend.
- Check online the program updated.
- Identify key people you want to meet, select the sessions in which they participate, and think how to present to converse with them.
Contact relevant professionals and researchers in your field of study few weeks ahead of time to express your interest in meeting them, and ask them if they would have time to meet you for a coffee or dinner. You can see who will be attending by consulting the scientific program in the congress website. Setting up a meeting in advance makes easier networking. Cheer up!
- This meeting can provide feedback on your research (grants and projects, publications, etc.)
- If you set up a meeting with somebody, make sure to read their latest publications before attending the congress.
If you are presenting:
- Oral communication: Practice your presentation according to the time you have (10 minutes).
- Poster: Prepare a brief presentation (10 minutes) in case your paper is one of the finalists.
- Check out the day and time of your presentation (we will inform you by email a few weeks before).
- Take advantage of the poster sessions to establish new contacts that will enable future collaboration and share your professional concerns.
If the institution where you work is still not collaborating with the congress, but you are still interested in benefit from this discount, talk to the person responsible of agreements in your institution, and contact us at email@example.com.
- Coat: The weather in Seville can be cool in November.
- Comfy shoes: To walk around the city and visit landmarks.
- Professional clothes: To wear during all sessions and activities you attend.
- Casual clothes: To wear in the congress dinner and visit the city.
- Note-taking tools: Laptops, notebook, tablet, etc. We will provide paper and a pen!
- Water and snacks: We recommend you bring your own bottle of water and something to eat between sessions if you have free time. You can also buy them at the cafe.
- Business cards: Do not lose the opportunity to provide your business card to other professionals with whom you are interested to keep in touch after the congress.
- Step down voltage converters and transformers: If you come from a non-European country, you should note that Europe runs on 220V. A transformer and universal adapter can be useful to use your electronic devices. You can also buy it in Seville!
- Your personal schedule: Check the online schedule to identify the sessions you want to attend and elaborate your own schedule. Set up some time for networking and establish new connections with researchers and professional from other countries.
- A backup file of your poster or presentation: We recommend that you back up your poster and / or oral presentation in a USB drive, DVD, laptop or your email.
- Lots of enthusiasm to learn and enjoy of these intensive days in Seville!